What is S.T.A.M.
S.T.A.M. is a crazy idea that came to my mind in the early hours of March 1, 2017. It was one of those sleepless nights where my mind decided to not shut up. I was thinking about life in general, my work, the projects I had been working on, my family, etc. I had been working on some interesting ideas but was not quite getting to the point I wanted to be. As one thought led to another, I started thinking about the 2017 New Year's eve party we had hosted at our place last year. At the party I was being my silly self with everyone, and it was fun - people laughed and we all had a good time. Then I started to think about my college days when my buddies and I would land up at our friend's place and make fun of her stuffed animals and 'make it' do silly things. And as our friend got more defensive about her toys, the sillier and more sarcastic we got with our jokes. And we just went on and on until everyone would finally just crack up laughing! :-D
That's what I remember - the fun and laughs we all had that day, almost 20 years back. After all these years, I am still close friends with them. You know why? I think it's because we were all being ourselves that evening. So I thought - why not do something that let's me be me. The world's a big, funny place and we all need to laugh once in a while.
And that's how I came up with Stuffed Toys Against Mankind. Enjoy responsibly.
~ Love, S.T.A.M.
A few reminders about S.T.A.M.
- S.T.A.M. is for grown ups only (16+ years). If you are an adult who is offended by crude and offensive insults, I suggest you stay away from a S.T.A.M. product and read the Wall Street Journal instead.
- Do not expose an impressionable child, teenager, etc. to a S.T.A.M. product. I have a toddler at home and I take all care to ensure my daughter is not around my S.T.A.M. products.
- All S.T.A.M. products meet the safety and testing requirements. As the product is for ages 16+ and above, it does not (and does not need to) meet the ASTM F963-17 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety.
- Please enjoy S.T.A.M. responsibly. Give it to someone, or gift it to yourself with the intent of making someone laugh and smile with good intent. I want my customers to smile and laugh. And I hope you do the same as well.
- Stuffed Toys Against Mankind is a Registered Trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (U.S.P.T.O.) with Reg. No. 873,544,15, and is owned by Summer and June, Inc.
- Any attempt by an individual or business to copy or infringe upon the brand Stuffed Toys Against Mankind will render the infringing entity liable to prosecution.